Walnut Creek, CA – Today, Congressman Mark DeSaulnier (CA-11) announced that his office will host a virtual Federal Grants Workshop on Friday, May 14th from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. PT. Representatives from federal grant-making agencies and grant writing organizations will be on hand to answer questions and provide resources for Contra Costa residents. The event will be held live on Zoom.
Agencies that will be in attendance include:
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)
- National Endowment for the Arts (NEA)
- Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS)
Federal Grants Workshop
Friday, May 14th
12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. PT
Event will be held live on Zoom
To RSVP for the event, email Grants Coordinator Taylor Kimber at email@example.com or call (510) 620-1000. Zoom information will be sent via email prior to the event.
Go to Source